WebDrive | WebDAV Client
Collaborate on files securely with the ease of a network drive.
WebDrive is a WebDAV client that maps a drive letter to any WebDAV compliant Web server. Access and edit the files on your remote WebDAV server as easily as opening a file on your local PC or network drive.
An easy setup wizard lets you map a drive letter to your WebDAV server, enabling you to drag and drop files between the DAV server and your local desktop. WebDrive allows you to lock files, modify them, and then release the locks so that others can review and update the files.
WebDrive WebDAV Client Download – try a full-function 20-day trial now!
WebDAV Client Security and Performance
In addition to the virtual drive mapping, WebDrive includes all of the advanced WebDAV Client features you would expect:
- Security: WebDrive supports WebDAV over SSL to keep important documents secure
- Performance: Caching can be fine-tuned to your needs. Multi-threaded application further increases performance
- Offline Access: the convenience of drive letter access even when you are not connected
- Backup/Synchronization: Automate your backup/sync task through a simple wizard
- WebDrive works with desktop search tools, enabling you to search for files on your local PC and remote servers in a single search
- Multiple DAV locking options: Enable Auto DAV locking to have WebDrive establish DAV locks on files that are opened by applications that use the win32 share flags. Have WebDrive take out locks on certain file types only, for example, .doc, .xls. Use DAV lock to check if user has Write access to a file
- Multiple protocol support: map unique drive letters to FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, FTP/S and FrontPage servers
- Full 32bit and 64bit support
Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista , Server 2003, and Server 2008.